Wednesday, April 21, 2021

SnapNPlay apk 1.01 Android

SnapNPlay apk 1.01 Android
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Overview:
You can now take a picture of sheet music and play it back on your android device.

The optical music recognition algorithm I wrote will do a decent job for lots of sheet music. I designed it for taking pictures of sheet music on paper...though it works surprisingly well if you take a picture of music off a computer screen. It works best if the lighting is good, but I have had a lot of success at night with the flash too. It currently does not try to parse rests, grace notes, and triplets. You may also find that sometimes it interprets a non-note glyph as a note. All in all it does really well. It can be a great tool to help you learn music.

It can also tolerate mild slants and curves if you can't take a straight photo.

I plan to keep working on this for years to come making it better and more useful. I am already working on editing/deleting/adding notes and making the UI better.

I recommend that you try the demo version before purchasing this app. If it works then buy it. If not email me and I'll figure it out.

This project is a good step forward for smartphones.

What's in this version:
1. Does not require sdcard to be mounted or present.
2. You can play it faster now.
3. Adjusted Preview size in Camera Activity

Download SnapNPlay apk 1.01 Android Mobile Smartphone






Mediafire Download Mirror
http://j.gs/skz

No comments:
Write comments