Friday, January 8, 2021

Spirit Jailbreak 4.0.2/ 4.0 iPad iPhone iPod Touch! ios4



PEOPLE ON 4.0 and 4.0.1 FIRMWARE SKIP TO STEP 8 1. Download the program from here: wadeistech.weebly.com go to the Jailbreak section and look for Spirit! 2. Plug in your device 3. FOR WINDOWS USERS: Right-Click on the program, select “Compatibility”, and make sure it is in “Windows 98/ME” mode 4. Open the program 5. Click Jailbreak 6. Wait for your device to boot! 7. DONE!!! ENJOY!!! 8: I know you don’t wanna here this but there is no jailbreak for 4.0 and 4.0.1 just yet.. They are making one and it should be out soon. I know I put 4.0 jailbreak in the tittle but that was to get you to come to my video and learn the truth!!! Don’t listen to anyone on youtube that says SPIRIT will jailbreak will work on 4.0 cuse its a lie!!! I will be making a video once a new jailbreak is out I promise so If you would like you can subscribe to my youtube channel with this link www.youtube.com Or if you don’t have youtube account you can follow me on Twitter and get real time updates www.twitter.com.

No comments:
Write comments